Related Microscopy, Engineering, Semiconductor & Equipment Links
- Semiconductor Links
- Boin's Semiconductor Links
- Semiconductor Jobs: Semiconductor jobs of all types, plus semiconductor industry resources
- Semiconductor Jobs - Link to employment sites that specifically list or focus on semiconductor jobs of all types.
- DWA Dick Williams & Associates recruits top-notch candidates for semiconductor jobs and those in related high-tech industries. Positions include executive, managerial, technical, sales, marketing, engineering and field service. Accepts resumes.
An e-zine catering to the industry. Covers the gamut of related semiconductor jobs. All accept resumes and CV's, and offer job alerts by email.
- Fabless Semiconductor Association
Offers a variety of resources for the chip industry, including semiconductor jobs posted by member companies and others. Accepts resumes. Membership required to access some resources, but not the career section.
- Semiconductor Online
Features resources for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, from headline news to supplier links. Provides semiconductor job search and resume facilities, typically through partnerships with one or more job banks.
Other Tech Jobs
- American Physical Society - Jobs page
- ASM International Employment & Career Services
- Brookhaven national Laboratory Jobs
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)
- Engineering Central
- Engineering Job Source
- IBM - Jobs Page
- Internet Engineering Center
- IEEE Job Listings
- JOM - Classified Ads
- LBL Current Job Openings
- Physics World Jobs
- Science Magazine's Job Net
- Tiny Tech Jobs: jobs for nanoscience/technology
- After College
- America's Job Bank Main Menu
- Career Jet
- Career Path
- Career Site
- College Recruiter
- JobNext Career Network
- Jobs Online
- Management Recruiters
- Monster Job Board
- Net Temps
- Online Career Center
- Technology Registry Employment Database
MICROSCOPY AND OTHER ANALYSIS LINKS
- Metallurgical Engineering Services: : Analysis by SEM, EDX, & WDS Come see our testing capabilities.
- SEM Lab Inc.: Nationwide, quality, fast, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) analysis.
- Silicon Cert Inc.: Component failure mode analysis.
- Matco, Inc: AES, XPS, EDS, SEM, IR Analysis Chemical Analysis of Surfaces
- Rocky Mountain Labs: Independent laboratory since 1983. Also XPS, SIMS, FTIR, SEM, EDS, AFM.
- Evans Analytical Group: Our highly qualified analytical staff, services EAG Customers worldwide via six state-of-the-art lab facilities located throughout the US and Taiwan.
- Materials Science and Engineering Links
- Industrial Quick Search
- Long Island High Technology Incubator
- MacRae's Blue Book
- Material Seek
- Process Register: Yellow Pages for Process Industries
- Thomas Register - On Line
- Allied Metal
- Aluminum Association
- ALCOA: The Aluminum Co. of America
- Metal Matrix Cast Composites: Al and Cu composites
- Specialty Steel and Forge
Advanced Ceramic Technology: Precision ceramic parts
A. J. Carsten: tape casting machines, kilns, furnaces, ovens
Anderman Ceramics: technical ceramics
Carsten Systems and Machine: tape casting machines, kilns, furnaces, ovens
Ceramics Consulting Group
Ceramics for Industry: silicon nitride and aluminum titanate
Coors Technical Ceramics
Corning: the ceramic/glass company
Crystallume: CVD diamond
Custom Tech Ceramics
ECC International, CERAMIC GROUP
Ferro-Ceramic Grinding: precision machining/processing
GES Graphite Electrode Sales
Harrop: kilns, ovens, furnaces
Heating Element Manufacturers: meta-site
High Temperature Systems: graphite products
Kason: separators and seives
KC Abrasives: micro-graded abrasives
Keith Ceramic Materials
K-Style Advanced Ceramics: ZrO2 products
TEM Analysis Services Lab
517 Inland Cr.
Azle, TX 76020